The Provo Predators call Peaks Arena their home. Nestled at the base of the breathtaking Wasatch Mountain range in Provo, Utah, this remarkable facility, known as the Peaks Ice Arena, came into existence in 1998.
Game Day Entry
Upon entering Peaks Ice Arena please turn right at the front desk and make your way up the stairs [or elevator] to the Mezzanine level. From there our Predators staff will direct you to your seats or how to purchase tickets.
100 N Seven Peaks Blvd
Provo, Utah 84606
Parking is FREE at every Provo Predators home game! Parking is available in the lot located directly in front of the arena [A], and overflow parking is available off 300 N and N Seven Peaks Blvd [B].
Know Before You Go
The following items are prohibited at Provo Predators games
(Note: this is not an all-inclusive list):
- Aerosol Cans
- Audio/visual recording devices (e.g. GoPros, Google Glass, Spectacles, etc.)
- Backpacks, bags, and purses larger than 12x6x12 [Diaper bags are an
exception to this policy]
- Beach balls, frisbees or any other projectiles
- Coolers or bottles (cans or glass)
- Firearms, knives or weapons of any kind
- Illegal substances
- Large banners/flags
- Laser pointers
- Mace, pepper spray
- Noise-making devices, included whistles/horns
- Optical illusions intended to interfere with another’s vision
- Professional or commercial cameras with interchangeable/detachable
- Signs with obscene or offensive language or pictures or larger than 11 x 17
- inches in size (See: Banners and Signs)
- Outside food and beverage
- Sticks, poles or pipes, selfie sticks, bats, clubs, umbrellas
- Anything else deemed inappropriate by management
Fan Code of Conduct
The USPHL NCDC and the Provo Predators and Peaks Ice Arena seek to foster a safe, comfortable and enjoyable sports and entertainment experience in which:
- Players and fans respect and appreciate each other.
- Guests will be treated in a professional and courteous manner by all arena and team personnel.
- Guests will enjoy the hockey experience free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language and obscene gestures.
- Guests are not allowed to consume alcoholic beverages on site. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Guests will sit only in the ticketed areas and show their tickets when requested.
- Guests who engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter the ice will be immediately ejected from the arena.
- Guests will smoke in designated smoking areas only.
- Obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing will not be permitted.
- Guests will comply with requests from arena staff regarding arena operations and emergency response procedures.